With the increasing diversity in demand for vegetation being grown in glass houses, tunnel houses and hot houses, there is an ever increasing demand for mechanisms to enhance productivity. The electric heating of seed beds become increasingly popular for people wishing to grow products in out of climate environments and for horticultural businesses to gain better efficiencies.
Benefits of heating seeding beds.
- An extended growing season.
- The ability to grow out of climate crops.
- Increased crop productivity.
- A better, faster and more reliable germination strike.
- More even germination and growth.
- Improved produce.